• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

southernmama

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2020
Florida
Me again; I’m so sorry. Starting to get antsy, y’all. We have an AMAZING agent helping us, but I’m also trying other avenues to see if anyone knows of properties becoming available. We are looking to sign a 1-2 year lease for a 3/2, 1800 sq ft minimum, pet friendly home in the Dune Allen, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach areas of 30A. Budget is $3000 monthly max but willing to flex a little for the right home. We are a military family and would need to sign a lease to begin in May or June but would like to lock it in as soon as possible because until we have an address we cannot schedule our move from Savannah. We are landlords and our tenants will occupy in June. I’m also due with another little one in early May hence this mama’s stress factor inching upward daily. If anyone knows of anything, please let me know! It’s much appreciated.

leedebsrb

Beach Comber
Apr 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Me again; I’m so sorry. Starting to get antsy, y’all. We have an AMAZING agent helping us, but I’m also trying other avenues to see if anyone knows of properties becoming available. We are looking to sign a 1-2 year lease for a 3/2, 1800 sq ft minimum, pet friendly home in the Dune Allen, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach areas of 30A. Budget is $3000 monthly max but willing to flex a little for the right home. We are a military family and would need to sign a lease to begin in May or June but would like to lock it in as soon as possible because until we have an address we cannot schedule our move from Savannah. We are landlords and our tenants will occupy in June. I’m also due with another little one in early May hence this mama’s stress factor inching upward daily. If anyone knows of anything, please let me know! It’s much appreciated.
I have a 4 bd 3 ba home in Santa Rosa Beach available May. $2300 mo. If you would like more details please feel free to call. Deb @850-420-6106.

southernmama

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2020
Florida
I have a 4 bd 3 ba home in Santa Rosa Beach available May. $2300 mo. If you would like more details please feel free to call. Deb @850-420-6106.
Thank you for replying! We had already messaged each other but we have our cat. The home is absolutely beautiful and I know will be a wonderful place for a great family to enjoy.

AMC near 30a

Beach Crab
Mar 27, 2020
Watersound Origins
Current tenant leaving end of May-3/3 plus study in Watersound Origins includes 2 car garage and Weber gas grill, asking $3,250 plus utilities but including yard care, pest control and use of Origins amenities( playground, pool, fitness center and golf). 1 year or more. Security deposit and pet deposit. Message me if interested in seeing pictures or FaceTime with current tenant.

Michelle123

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2012
Hi! I have a house that will be available mid-April. 3 bd 3.5 bath, 2400 sq ft with a 1 car garage. It’s in Mack Bayou and is $2500/month. Some pets okay upon approval with $500 nonrefundable pet deposit.

MsKathie

Beach Crab
Mar 30, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Are you still searching? I have a fully furnished 3 bed - 2.5 bath available in Santa Rosa Beach - 3k per month - custom built 2017

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama

Hi,
I may have a property for you. Please call me at 205-246-3900, Brandon

NaturewalkatSeagrove

Beach Comber
Mar 19, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459
Naturewalk at Seagrove in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Stunning one year new home. Never rented in stunning Naturewalk. Only One Mile to the Beach and to Seaside. 4 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Baths. Two Master Suites with 1st master on main level & 2nd master on upper level with screened porch. Hardwoods throughout, Tile in all bathrooms, Tin Roof, Shiplap, Upgraded Blinds, 10 foot ceilings down and 9 ft ceilings up, 1 Car Garage/Plenty of Parking & Pavers. Beautiful screened in front porch with double doors and ceiling fans. Entertainers dream with Open Floor Plan- Huge Great Room with lots of windows and Open Kitchen, Dining, Breakfast Nook and Upgraded Stainless Appliances. Quartz Countertops, Large Kitchen Island with Stainless Farmers Sink. Resort Living with Two Community Pools, Hot tub, Firepit, Kids Pool, Ponds, Nature Trails, Basketball & Pickle Ball Courts. Irrigation, Security System, Maintenance Free Living. 3800 plus utilities. 7600 Deposit. Unfurnished.
Call John Dillard @ 770 814 9304

Attachments

• 40_834467_01 (2).jpg
    40_834467_01 (2).jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3