• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RL41

Beach Lover
Mar 8, 2019
30A
Hope I can get a refund or a reschedule. May 9th arrival. Haven’t planned on this vacation for a couple of weeks. Staying home of course. Ellen

The suspension is until April 30th. It could be extended, I guess, if the situation hasn’t improved by then. I hope you can get a refund/reschedule if it comes to that; this isn’t the time to be going on vacation. I hope it works out for you.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Since it has been extended please report any violations to the authorities and the person/company allowing them to check in to FLDPBR. The EO has changed but they still need us to report the abusers.
Emergency Management – COVID-19 – Vacation Rental Closures
Executive Order 20-87 orders all parties engaged in rental of vacation rental properties to suspend vacation rental operations. Vacation rentals are prohibited from making new reservations or bookings and shall not accept new guests for check-in for the duration of the order. If you believe any licensee is operating contrary to the Governor’s Executive Order 20-87, please report the information here.

Petermoh

Beach Comber
Oct 17, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
The suspension is until April 30th. It could be extended, I guess, if the situation hasn’t improved by then. I hope you can get a refund/reschedule if it comes to that; this isn’t the time to be going on vacation. I hope it works out for you.
Reschedule is the way to go, hopefully the beaches will be open by then.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL

liz coats

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
Maybe people should consider the possibility that they're not going to die if they don't go to the beach this summer. There are lots of places in the country where families can enjoy a nice vacation. It's going to take time for things to get back to "normal" and it may not happen quickly.