• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Absolutely! Morgan and Morgan, in one of their Facebook ads were saying that if you felt stressed out over the impeachment process, "you might be entitled to compensation". You can't make this stuff up.
And I'm sure it doesn't matter if you are red or blue. :banging:

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
For many, many years, I've heard nothing but praise for Mosquito Control. I have no reason to believe that the whole organization is tainted even at this point. It is truly unfortunate that the weakest link in an organization can do a tremendous amount of damage to the whole group. I have no idea whether any of what is alleged is actually true in any one of the 3 lawsuits; however, those internally most likely know, and, hopefully, if any of it is true, they will get their house in order ASAP. I want to see this organizations reputation restored.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Absolutely! Morgan and Morgan, in one of their Facebook ads were saying that if you felt stressed out over the impeachment process, "you might be entitled to compensation". You can't make this stuff up.
Well this Attorney, Marie Mattox I have heard is very good at what she does.