• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Onthefly

Beach Crab
Apr 14, 2020
Florida
Hmm... I haven't noticed toilet paper being in short supply since the covidiots made their initial store run. You must not get out much. I'll leave the tin foil hats to the "In Goverment We Trust" crowd. Keep bunkered down. There are ghosts out in the real world that will kill you.

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Hmm... I haven't noticed toilet paper being in short supply since the covidiots made their initial store run. You must not get out much. I'll leave the tin foil hats to the "In Goverment We Trust" crowd. Keep bunkered down. There are ghosts out in the real world that will kill you.
Better log off now. It's time for your daily orange-faced propaganda broadcast on FOX.

Onthefly

Beach Crab
Apr 14, 2020
Florida
Sorry. Don't endulge in any of the MSM propaganda networks. Your so called orange man initiated this ridiculous shutdown. You might want to let the tinfoil hat out a notch if you are still believing there is a difference between the Demicans or Republicrats.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
Camping on the Gulf (plaintiff) flying their American flag upside down on 98. :nono:

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Nah, no ghosts, the NRA members and ammosexuals are also hunkered down. They finally realized they can’t shoot their way out of this.