• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Duchess

Beach Lover
Sep 11, 2005
Blue Mountain Beach/Reynoldstown
I am amazed at how some people are hogging the bike path, either walking or biking. All I ask is that if you see someone coming in the other direction, please try to go single-file, if possible. People are walking 2 and 3 abreast, taking up the entire path, while I have to walk onto the grass, into brush, etc. and they do nothing. Either people get it and are very considerate or people have no clue. I asked 2 ladies just now to give me space, please, and they told me to "worry about more important things". It's maddening! Thanks for reading this far; I feel better just typing this. Stay safe out there and let's work on giving 6 feet when we can!

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
I am amazed at how some people are hogging the bike path, either walking or biking. All I ask is that if you see someone coming in the other direction, please try to go single-file, if possible. People are walking 2 and 3 abreast, taking up the entire path, while I have to walk onto the grass, into brush, etc. and they do nothing. Either people get it and are very considerate or people have no clue. I asked 2 ladies just now to give me space, please, and they told me to "worry about more important things". It's maddening! Thanks for reading this far; I feel better just typing this. Stay safe out there and let's work on giving 6 feet when we can!
I've had the same issue many times. From the people I've come across and talked to from out of town over the last few weeks they all think the virus is way overblown and we're all suckers of fake news. So many people are irate about the businesses and beaches being closed.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
A bell or horn gets them out of the way.