• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Heather Montoya

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Family of 4 (no pets) looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house for a long term rental. We are currently living in Atlanta, but plan to move down in mid-June. Our max budget would be around $2800. We would also be willing to prepay the entire year. Ideal location would be districted to Dune Lakes Elementary. Thank you!

Rachel Davis

Beach Crab
Apr 20, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Heather!
Congrats on your move! My family and I re-located from Metro Atlanta three years ago and are loving the beach life! I have a 4-bedroom 3 bath, 1,934 sq ft home located in Inlet Beach, one block from the shops and restaurants at 30avenue and only 1/2 a mile to the Gulf and Rosemary Beach that will be available for rent on June 1st. I have a 5th grader at Dune Lakes and an 8th grader at Emerald Coast Middle School. Both are great schools! Neighborhood is small with a pool. Please let me know if you are interested. I’m happy to send you pictures.
Thank you,
Rachel Davis
(770)733-7658

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
I have a 3/2 home in point Washington that will be available June 1st. $2000/mo plus utilities. Message me for more info.

bignunz1

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2013
Family of 4 (no pets) looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house for a long term rental. We are currently living in Atlanta, but plan to move down in mid-June. Our max budget would be around $2800. We would also be willing to prepay the entire year. Ideal location would be districted to Dune Lakes Elementary. Thank you!
Hello, have you rented yet? We have a 3 bed/2 bath condo in Seagrove Beach. No pets, screened in porch overlooking forest, pool, 3/10 to beach. quiet area and secured parking lot. respond to bignunz1@comcast.net if interestd.

30aUncaniMermaid

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl30

Hi Heather

We have a 3/4 bed 2.5 bath just renovated top to bottom home that has a path to the elementary school, plus swim- tennis- playground- basketball and clubhouse. Please call if interested- just listed this evening.
Jamie from Marietta 404 660 4526.

Heather Montoya

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Heather

We have a 3/4 bed 2.5 bath just renovated top to bottom home that has a path to the elementary school, plus swim- tennis- playground- basketball and clubhouse. Please call if interested- just listed this evening.
Jamie from Marietta 404 660 4526.

Thank you everyone for reaching out. I found a long term rental. I look forward to moving down very soon!