• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Perhaps some of the people in rehab there are from outside our county. Not sure about Freeport but numbers may be off. If you call the health dept or emergency services let us know what the deal is.
I just got a response on another site that said the additional person worked in but did not live in FL. No answer yet about the other 3 or the one in Freeport.

springfield4

Beach Lover
Jun 6, 2007
Other three cases were cluster visiting from one of the original thirteen colonies, and probably not a colony that you would suspect.
What is the source to get this information?
I just got a response on another site that said the additional person worked in but did not live in FL. No answer yet about the other 3 or the one in Freeport.
What is the information source to see where these positive cases reside?

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Walton County Emergency Operations Center - Joint Information Center – COVID-19 Case Update
May 13

As of the Florida Department of Health – Walton County's 10:00 am update, Walton County has 2 additional positive test. This brings us to a total of 883 total tests conducted resulting in 68 positives and 814 negatives. The 2 additional positives today are all related to the Chautauqua Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.

DeFuniak Springs (37)
Santa Rosa Beach (11)
Miramar Beach (3)
Freeport (4)
Paxton (1)
Non-Residents (12)

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Walton County Emergency Operations Center - Joint Information Center – COVID-19 Case Update

As of the Florida Department of Health – Walton County's 10:00 am update, Walton County has 5 additional positive tests. This brings us to a total of 931 total tests conducted resulting in 73 positives and 857 negatives.

As of today, 41 cases are either residents or staff that have tested positive from the Chautauqua Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.

DeFuniak Springs (40)
Santa Rosa Beach (11)
Miramar Beach (3)
Freeport (4)
Paxton (2)
Non-Residents (13)

raven316

Beach Lover
Nov 12, 2007
Athens, GA
“I thought it was maybe the government trying something, and it was kind of like they threw it out there to kinda distract us,” he told the TV station.

“I’d get up in the morning and pray and trust in God for his protection, and I’d just leave it at that. There were all these masks and gloves. I thought it looks like a hysteria,” he added.

In posts on his Facebook page in early April, he had claimed, “I do not fear this virus because I know that my God is bigger than this Virus will ever be.”
Former Coronavirus Skeptic Warns Others To Take Pandemic Seriously After Infection | HuffPost

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
May 15

As of the Florida Department of Health – Walton County's 4:00 p.m. update, Walton County has 3 additional positive tests. This brings us to a total of 943 total tests conducted resulting in 76 positives and 866 negatives. As of today, 45 cases are either residents or staff that have tested positive from the Chautauqua Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.

DeFuniak Springs (44)
Santa Rosa Beach (11)
Miramar Beach (3)
Freeport (4)
Paxton (1)
Non-Residents (13)