• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Walton County Emergency Operations Center - Joint Information Center – COVID-19 Case Update

As of today's Florida Department of Health – Walton County update, Walton County has 10 additional positive cases. This brings Walton County's to a total of 1,111 total tests conducted resulting in 91 positives and 1,019 negatives.

Additionally, Walton County has registered 2 additional deaths, bringing our total to 5.

Also, as of today's update, 54 cases are either residents or staff that have tested positive from the Chautauqua Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.

DeFuniak Springs (56)
Santa Rosa Beach (12)
Miramar Beach (3)
Freeport (4)
Paxton (1)
Non-Residents (15)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
MAY 20
Walton County Emergency Operations Center - Joint Information Center – COVID-19 Case Update

As of today's Florida Department of Health – Walton County update, Walton County has 6 additional positive cases. This brings Walton County's to a total of 1,197 total tests conducted resulting in 97 positives and 1,099 negatives.

Additionally, Walton County has registered 1 additional deaths, bringing our total to 6.

Also, as of today's update, 54 cases are either residents or staff that have tested positive from the Chautauqua Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.

DeFuniak Springs (62)
Santa Rosa Beach (12)
Freeport (4)
Miramar Beach (3)
Paxton (1)
Non-Residents (15)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

As of today's Florida Department of Health – Walton County update, Walton County has no additional positive cases. This brings Walton County's to a total of 1,296 total tests conducted resulting in 97 positives and 1,195 negatives.

We have 1 additional death today, bringing Walton County's total to 7.

As of today's update, 54 cases are either residents or staff that have tested positive from the Chautauqua Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.

DeFuniak Springs (63)
Santa Rosa Beach (12)
Freeport (4)
Miramar Beach (3)
Paxton (1)
Non-Residents (14)

liz coats

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
One of the latest PC terms I'm hearing and seeing is "the new normal". I find that annoying. Covid-19 will soon go away and I'm looking forward to returning to just plain normal.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
One of the latest PC terms I'm hearing and seeing is "the new normal". I find that annoying. Covid-19 will soon go away and I'm looking forward to returning to just plain normal.
"Soon" is undefined at this point. "New normal" is a lazy phrase. If it bothers you and you refer to it as "PC", try taking a break on media input.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
I’m generally in agreement here and I agree on bob1’s point of taking a media break also, at least for the next 2 or three decades. The novelty of the novel virus has worn thin. It’s been fun playing pandemic but it’s time to get on about life again.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
May 22

As of today's Florida Department of Health – Walton County update, Walton County has 3 additional positive cases. This brings Walton County's to a total of 1,418 total tests conducted resulting in 100 positives and 1,314 negatives.

As of today's update, 54 cases are either residents or staff that have tested positive from the Chautauqua Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.

DeFuniak Springs (64)
Santa Rosa Beach (12)
Freeport (5)
Miramar Beach (3)
Paxton (1)
Non-Residents (15)

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
May 22

As of today's Florida Department of Health – Walton County update, Walton County has 3 additional positive cases. This brings Walton County's to a total of 1,418 total tests conducted resulting in 100 positives and 1,314 negatives.

DeFuniak Springs (64)
Santa Rosa Beach (12)
Freeport (5)
Miramar Beach (3)
Paxton (1)
Non-Residents (15)
Do these numbers represent current cases or just a history of case reported?