• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I love the spirit of our community so much. Here is a message from Central Square Records in Seaside.

We are back!! Central Square Records will be back open tomorrow at 11am for all your music needs!! We are going to take this slow & start with limited hours,. Masks will be required and sanitizer provided at the door.

We will still offer curbside phone orders if you’re not yet ready to shop in-store (or cannot find a parking spot). Thanks everyone for your support! We look forward to seeing you soon!!

#centralsquarerecords #washyourhands #getyourmaskon #seasidefl #noshirtnoshoesnoproblem #supportyourlocalrecordstore

Central Square Records

FB_IMG_1590194619084.jpg

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Don't forget to ask the rental company to show you the license and insurance paperwork for the cleaners of your condo. Private owners should have these readily available as well.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Don't forget to ask the rental company to show you the license and insurance paperwork for the cleaners of your condo. Private owners should have these readily available as well.
Seconded! I know that’s the first thing I do when I go on vacation.

Last edited:

sunny850

Beach Lover
Jul 16, 2012
What bridge is that? I just crossed the bridge an hour ago and it wasn’t like that at all...

bamasam

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2007
Auburn, AL
Do the restaurants in SOWAL that are doing "take-out" have a website or an App that people can use to order ahead? My city has an App with participating restaurants that will allow you to order on-line and pay at most places. It really has been a blessing for our local businesses that were trying to stay afloat.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
What bridge is that? I just crossed the bridge an hour ago and it wasn’t like that at all...
That looks like Hathaway (PCB) coming west.