• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sleepswithdogs

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2018
Southeast
The Homeowners Collection is a private rental agency. it is not affiliated with Seaside Community Development Corporation. Get your facts straight before posting on a public forum. Just because you've been here for a few weeks doesn't make you an authority and don't think your money makes you entitled to anything over anyone else.
What I am “entitled” to is my opinion & that doesn’t cost anything— my opinion is that they should disclose the info to guests who don’t access to forums, Facebook or other social media outlets, that’s all. Enjoy your day-☀️

EZ4144

Beach Lover
Aug 6, 2005
What I am “entitled” to is my opinion & that doesn’t cost anything— my opinion is that they should disclose the info to guests who don’t access to forums, Facebook or other social media outlets, that’s all. Enjoy your day-☀️
Did you ask to see Seaside's manager. :pissed:

:rotfl:

30AVol

Beach Crab
May 21, 2020
30A
I am headed to Seaside next week and will be bringing all my gear including food. I received notice today regarding Cabana Man rentals for beach access. I also, as a previous poster stated, find it egregious. Lately we have rented condos above the town square because the views are gorgeous and it is great people watching. We did know from previous times that we do not get wrist bands when you stay in that particular area. I also understand that there does need to be a limit to people accessing the beach from Coleman during this time. I have also rented from Cabana Man on many occasions when I have wanted a beach setup. I will absolutely not rent from him this time nor ever again! For a family of 4 it would cost $985 for 1 umbrella and 4 chairs at Colman, if I were to rent the same setup from a Pavillion entry point it would only cost $523 for 5 days. I really don't see the need to gouge people at Coleman entry, if it were the same cost I would rent but there is no way in hell I am gonna pay more at one entry point over another. Going forward do what Watercolor does, put up a gate or security and only let people with access cards or bracelets on the beach that actually rent/own in Seaside. I will still thoroughly enjoy myself but cannot stand being squeezed! Happy Friday!

Oh great

Beach Comber
Apr 25, 2020
Grayton beach
The Homeowners Collection is a private rental agency. it is not affiliated with Seaside Community Development Corporation. Get your facts straight before posting on a public forum. Just because you've been here for a few weeks doesn't make you an authority and don't think your money makes you entitled to anything over anyone else.
Why so angry? You could've just written your first sentance and been done. Instead you decided to judge and put down a stranger who was being very polite. Hope ya feel better

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
I am headed to Seaside next week and will be bringing all my gear including food. I received notice today regarding Cabana Man rentals for beach access. I also, as a previous poster stated, find it egregious. Lately we have rented condos above the town square because the views are gorgeous and it is great people watching. We did know from previous times that we do not get wrist bands when you stay in that particular area. I also understand that there does need to be a limit to people accessing the beach from Coleman during this time. I have also rented from Cabana Man on many occasions when I have wanted a beach setup. I will absolutely not rent from him this time nor ever again! For a family of 4 it would cost $985 for 1 umbrella and 4 chairs at Colman, if I were to rent the same setup from a Pavillion entry point it would only cost $523 for 5 days. I really don't see the need to gouge people at Coleman entry, if it were the same cost I would rent but there is no way in hell I am gonna pay more at one entry point over another. Going forward do what Watercolor does, put up a gate or security and only let people with access cards or bracelets on the beach that actually rent/own in Seaside. I will still thoroughly enjoy myself but cannot stand being squeezed! Happy Friday!
Stay Away.., better more friendly places

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Why so angry? You could've just written your first sentance and been done. Instead you decided to judge and put down a stranger who was being very polite. Hope ya feel better
Hey oh great… What ever EZ4144 posts on SoWal it’s always confrontational or combative or weird

EZ4144

Beach Lover
Aug 6, 2005
If you compare the Seaside cam to the sandestin cam you'll see why Seaside is restricting beach access. Otherwise its a mob scene.