• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Legally it's only supposed to cover the southern portion, that's why the motels by the interstate don't pay bed tax.
Nope. We spend TDC money on Agritourism and other things in the north. It's called the Walton TDC not the South Walton TDC. Visit South Walton is just part of the branding. @ShallowsNole would know more about tax collection.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Nope. We spend TDC money on Agritourism and other things in the north. It's called the Walton TDC not the South Walton TDC. Visit South Walton is just part of the branding. @ShallowsNole would know more about tax collection.

I've known her for years.

To my knowledge the TDC boundaries haven't changed. Regardless I'm not sure what those have to do with the TDC running a shuttle.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
I've known her for years.

To my knowledge the TDC boundaries haven't changed. Regardless I'm not sure what those have to do with the TDC running a shuttle.
It's simple and already stated. The TDC has been told they can't spend on a trolley for only one part of the county.