• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Need recommendations:
We’re looking for someone to build a bedroom and bathroom addition to an already existing house. There is some remodeling that needs to be done in the existing home as well.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Yes, about 90% completed on CAD drawings, but the engineering is a week or so from being done.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Good, I apologize I don't have any recommendations for contractors as the ones I know focus on new construction. Just make sure they actually have a license, plenty of "handymen" masquerading around here as actual contractors.

Tyler T

Beach Lover
Aug 24, 2010
Good, I apologize I don't have any recommendations for contractors as the ones I know focus on new construction. Just make sure they actually have a license, plenty of "handymen" masquerading around here as actual contractors.
True that. Make sure to get a contractor with a license, proper permits, and referrals.

There are some recommendations on this forum but it would be nice to get some updated ones with people who are active now and able to take on work.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
We’ve had trouble locating someone to do the addition. Several friends and acquaintances have said the same thing. People either don’t show up, dont know what they’re doing, or don’t find the work large enough to accept. I’m interested to see if anyone comes up with a recommendation.