• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SeaFern

Beach Lover
Dec 2, 2007
pt. washington & niceville
Read that clinics doing the rapid tests are not being included in total numbers. So Doc Smiley's has been getting 6-7 positives for last 3 days (Christine Smiley posted on FB) but doesn't know why they're not included. Seaside is reporting rude behavior (I read the letter they sent out to Homeowners) and asking for help from rental companies to educate their guests on why the changes and restrictions are taking place. My mask wearing friend got yelled at by a tourist last night, just walking home! If things get shut down again, the tourists only have themselves to blame.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Publix now has “designer” masks...
They are very basic. Not exactly designer or anything like that although they come in various colors and patterns. Two kinds include disposable and cloth. Important for local shops to carry these for the general public. Thankful

I use cheap masks as well as designer ones. One designer mask I found online is very well made and worth the $5. I use this one mostly. Other designer masks are crap.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Walton County Emergency Operations Center - Joint Information Center - COVID-19 Case Update

Today, Saturday, June 27th, Walton County has 4 additional positive case:

Walton County's has had 3,243 tests conducted resulting in 210 positives and 3,019 negatives.

Reminder: These numbers include all collections done by DOH-Walton that are sent to state labs for testing as well as all positives reported by private labs. Total testing and negative testing numbers do not include all testing by private labs as they may not be submitting, and are not required to submit, those numbers to the state.

Updated demographic information on cumulative cases will be provided on Monday.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
June 29
Walton County Emergency Operations Center - Joint Information Center
COVID-19 Case Update

Today, Walton County has 3 additional positive cases.

• 18-yr-old male Florida resident
• 70-yr-old female Florida resident
• 6-yr-old male Florida resident

Walton County's has had 3,274 tests conducted resulting in 213 positives and 3,056 negatives. There has been a total of 9 deaths.

Reminder: These numbers include all collections done by DOH-Walton that are sent to state labs for testing as well as all non-Rapid test positives reported by private labs. Total testing and negative testing numbers do not include all testing by private labs as they may not be submitting, and are not required to submit, those numbers to the state.

****Walton County Emergency Management understands that the Rapid testing results being conducted by private labs and practices are not included in the State dashboard. WCEM is working with the State Department of Health, Department of Health-Walton and Doc Smiley’s office to establish a process to get these numbers included in the State reports.****

Updated demographic information on cumulative cases.

• DeFuniak Springs (104)
• Santa Rosa Beach (46)
• Freeport (16)
• Miramar Beach (11)
• Ponce de Leon (4)
• Paxton-Laurel Hill (1)
• Gaskin (1)
• Westville (1)
• Non-Residents (29)

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
Data "good" as of this morning, extracted from the Florida COVID Dashboard. Please note with the recent increases, I've had to change scales on these charts.

upload_2020-6-30_10-13-33.png

upload_2020-6-30_10-14-21.png

upload_2020-6-30_10-14-59.png

Last edited: