• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Peter Miller

Beach Comber
Nov 5, 2019
PA
Hi Mary, Looking for at least 2 bedroom, either house or condo for all of October. It will be for me and my girlfriend. May have some of our children down for a long weekend. We are in our mid sixties and semi-retired. Also plan on coming down for 4 months during winter ( Jan- April ) I have family in SRB and I come down to help my dad. Where is your home located ?

Mary Howell

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2015
Peter, we are in the Sugarwood neighborhood in Seagrove, behind the Whiskey Bravo, or what used to be the Whiskey Bravo. We are absolutely in love with our neighborhood. At least half of residents are full-time and we have wonderful neighbors.

you can see it at www.vrbo.com/1027030

Mary Howell

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2015
Our very best friends in Seagrove live in the Grove and we visit the neighborhood often. I want to be reasonable but still cover our expenses for the home. Would rent of $3,000 be agreeable? That would include utilities. I am double checking to see if I have to pay taxes on a 31 day rental. Need to consult with Walton county on that one.

Peter Miller

Beach Comber
Nov 5, 2019
PA
Ok, that's reasonable, we wanted to be around $2500/mo. I need to show to my partner Patty. She knows your area well because we walk back there all the time. Would your place be available from Jan thru the end of April in 2021 ? We spent winter in SRB last year and plan on doing the same this coming year.

Mary Howell

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2015
Peter,

It would be available Feb - April. We reserve January for our own use - we live in NC and like to spend that month in milder weather!

Mary Leigh