• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ell

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2011
Will be in town next week to visit elderly mother who has been self quarantined since beginning of March. While we won’t be dining out, I’m certain she is ready for something to eat that she didn’t have to cook. Wondering which restaurants seem to be following CDC and state health guidelines? And possibly which ones to avoid?

KimH

Beach Comber
Nov 17, 2016
Little Rock, Arkansas
Will be in town next week to visit elderly mother who has been self quarantined since beginning of March. While we won’t be dining out, I’m certain she is ready for something to eat that she didn’t have to cook. Wondering which restaurants seem to be following CDC and state health guidelines? And possibly which ones to avoid?

I have been in Seagrove renovating my townhome for the past 3 weeks. I refuse to dine in at any restaurant because of the crowds and lack of mask wearing by tourists and restaurant staff. However, Seagrove Village Market is doing it right. Take-out only, all staff wearing masks and using gloves. You can order by phone and pick up your order outside at the take-out window.