• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Effective Monday, July 27, 2020, all individuals entering the Walton County Courthouse or South Walton Courthouse Annex to conduct business will be required to wear a mask. Individuals are encouraged to provide their own mask for use while in the building.

Walton County Clerk of Courts and Comptroller, Alex Alford

FB_IMG_1595444058691.jpg

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Please to all businesses and offices - make face coverings required and put signs up and enforce it. We have to get out of this mess.

I was surprised to go in UPS store this morning and no employees masked up. They have so many people coming in where is there head at?

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Please to all businesses and offices - make face coverings required and put signs up and enforce it. We have to get out of this mess.

I was surprised to go in UPS store this morning and no employees masked up. They have so many people coming in where is there head at?

Stop going to the UPS Store!

before undeserving businesses are hurt by the local cancel culture cadre, I can attest that the employees at the grand boulevard UPS store were fully masked up when I went in last week. A couple of customers were not of course but the other few were. I got a quiet thank you from one of the young men working for wearing my mask. Please be specific if calling out franchises.