• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
I have a client that is looking to purchase large blocks in several preconstruction projects. Specifically looking for projects where ground has not yet broken - condos, condo/hotel, townhomes or similar residential units. They have the resources and wish to facilitate financing and ground breaking for the developer in return for purchasing very large blocks for reasonable prices.

This would be perfect for someone who has a DO in place and needs help with funding or someone who has a DO that they need to move on and they are concerned about selling the units in this market. If you know of such a person. Please email me.

thanks

csamps

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2005
Could it be in Palm Beach? If so, please PM me. I know of someone doing something there who just moved and mentioned selling his share. Not sure of details, but could find out.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
csamps said:
Could it be in Palm Beach? If so, please PM me. I know of someone doing something there who just moved and mentioned selling his share. Not sure of details, but could find out.

I've pretty sure that they will consider various areas of Florida. I've sent an email to my guy but there's and 8 hour time difference so I'll post more when he responds. They are looking for people that have a DO and want to pre-sell the project since the market has slowed.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Cork On the Ocean said:
I've pretty sure that they will consider various areas of Florida. I've sent an email to my guy but there's and 8 hour time difference so I'll post more when he responds. They are looking for people that have a DO and want to pre-sell the project since the market has slowed.

Along those lines, there was an article in the WSJ about Donald Trump starting his own mortgage lending company....why start up a mortgage company at a time when other mortgage lenders are in the middle of massive layoffs?....
"Donald Trump Jr., Mr. Trump's 28-year-old son, who oversees development and acquisitions for his father's company, the Trump Organization, says Trump Mortgage's bread and butter will be proceeds derived from work as a mortgage broker for home buyers and as a mortgage adviser for developers. He agrees, though, that the company would hope to take over clients' distressed properties if the commercial real-estate market takes a turn for the worse."

Apparently RE investors who kicked off the frenzy a few years ago and jumped out (with a tidy profit) are now circling because they smell blood in the water.

Beachside

Beach Comber
Nov 29, 2005
Nashville,TN
There is some unbelievable land available called Sacred Oaks on Mack Bayou Road. 100 Year old trees and intercoastal waterway with 11 deepwater lots out of 87 luxury homesites. This property has just become available to the public and the groundbreaking is about to begin.

I have 10 lots in this new development that your client can probably negotiate a great price with no buildout for 4 years in the rapidly growing Mack Bayou corridor 1.2 miles from the only critical care hospital in the Destin - 30A area! If you are interested respond by email and we can discuss what is available.

Beachside

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Beachside said:
There is some unbelievable land available called Sacred Oaks on Mack Bayou Road. 100 Year old trees and intercoastal waterway with 11 deepwater lots out of 87 luxury homesites. This property has just become available to the public and the groundbreaking is about to begin.

I have 10 lots in this new development that your client can probably negotiate a great price with no buildout for 4 years in the rapidly growing Mack Bayou corridor 1.2 miles from the only critical care hospital in the Destin - 30A area! If you are interested respond by email and we can discuss what is available.

Beachside

Thanks Beachside,

This client is a very large scale investor and is only interested in picking up condos, townhomes or condotels that are precon with development orders in place. They are not looking to be involved in any construction as they are overseas. They are also interested in ONLY large blocks of such types of units. For instance one they want info on is over 80 units. I don't have a minimum yet but will be speaking with them soon and will have a better feel. They are also able to assist with obtaining funding if the developer needs help in that area.

They are interested in projects anywhere in Florida as long as they meet these criteria.