• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
Multiple award-winning Destin restaurateurs Jim Altamura and chef Tim Creehan, owners of Destin Chops, Marina Cafe, and Beach Walk Crystal Beach will open Beach Walk Redfish Village in Spring 2007.

The restaurant will feature indoor and outdoor dining on the 2nd floor of the "Icehouse" building shown in the attached image on the corner of Scenic 30-A and Blue Mountain Road (Hwy 83). A more casual, oyster bar/seafood restaurant will move into the 1st floor. It is a current local establishment yet to be named.

Beach Walk Redfish Village menu will mirror the current Beach Walk Crystal Beach, prime steaks, seafood, Maine Lobster, and a Wine Spectator awarded wine list. It will also feature a piano bar terrace.

Redfish Village is set to be completed in December 2006 with 80 residential condominiums, along with retail and office spaces.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I for one am glad there will be a casual element present. I like fine dining as much as anyone but sure do love to eat raw oysters and have a cold beer in my shorts :lol:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
30A Skunkape said:
I for one am glad there will be a casual element present. I like fine dining as much as anyone but sure do love to eat raw oysters and have a cold beer in my shorts :lol:

I usually like to drink my cold beer, but if you like yours in your shorts, that's ok too! :rotfl::funn:

josebby

Beach Lover
Aug 14, 2005
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
gotothebeachmom said:
I usually like to drink my cold beer, but if you like yours in your shorts, that's ok too! :rotfl::funn:

:lolabove: :rotfl: :rotfl: :funn: his name could be shrinkape!!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
gotothebeachmom said:

oh thank you thank you for highlighting this one - I would have hated to miss Skunkape's beer in his shorts...

OnMackBayou

Beach Lover
May 15, 2005
Mack Bayou, Sandestin
We went to Beach Walk at Crystal Beach for the first time last week. It was the best food and service we've had in this area. This can be nothing but good news for Redfish Village.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
OnMackBayou said:
We went to Beach Walk at Crystal Beach for the first time last week. It was the best food and service we've had in this area. This can be nothing but good news for Redfish Village.

I have to ask you- did you get beer in your shorts too?