• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JQuitt207

Beach Crab
Apr 24, 2019
My husband and I are selling our Freedom Boat Club membership. We have had it for over 2 years now and have thoroughly enjoyed it but are finally ready to purchase a boat of our own.

Freedom has locations all over the country (see photo) where you can take boats out, but in this immediate area they have 9 locations: Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, Orange Beach, Perdido, Biloxi, Destin, Fort Walton, Madisonville, and Panama City. Destin and Fort Walton locations offer quick access to popular crab island for those interested. They also don’t keep old boats. Nearly every year they swap out the boats so all the boats you use will be pretty new!

With the club membership, you can use deck boats, pontoons, and fishing boats (22 ft Cobias). You are allowed to take the fishing boats out in the Gulf. That’s what my husband and I have mostly used since joining. We’ve gone as far as 40 miles out when the waves cooperate.

If interested, please comment and I will provide my email/phone number accordingly.

Attachments

• 2019-04-24_11-31-31.jpg
    2019-04-24_11-31-31.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:

DaniDeLeo

Beach Crab
Dec 27, 2018
Panama City Beach
My husband and I are selling our Freedom Boat Club membership. We have had it for over 2 years now and have thoroughly enjoyed it but are finally ready to purchase a boat of our own.

Freedom has locations all over the country (see photo) where you can take boats out, but in this immediate area they have 9 locations: Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, Orange Beach, Perdido, Biloxi, Destin, Fort Walton, Madisonville, and Panama City. Destin and Fort Walton locations offer quick access to popular crab island for those interested. They also don’t keep old boats. Nearly every year they swap out the boats so all the boats you use will be pretty new!

With the club membership, you can use deck boats, pontoons, and fishing boats (22 ft Cobias). You are allowed to take the fishing boats out in the Gulf. That’s what my husband and I have mostly used since joining. We’ve gone as far as 40 miles out when the waves cooperate.

If interested, please comment and I will provide my email/phone number accordingly.
If still available can you email me ddeleo@wealthandinvestment.com

Kathy W

Beach Crab
May 30, 2020
Sandestin
Hi, were you able to sell this membership on this forum? I'm just curious, as we may decide to sell ours next year and I didn't know how viable that is. Thank you!