• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

OPK

Beach Crab
Sep 7, 2020
Clearwater, FL
Good morning! My wife and I are looking to sell our FBC of Tampa membership. We have loved it, and used it at least 3 weekends a month for over a year now. We would never sell this if we weren't moving away from a big body of water (these memberships are transferrable to make other FBC clubs your new home club if you need).

Often when you're looking to sign up you'll see that the first month is free. While this sounds like a nice perk, what you find is that often times you need to book at least a month in advance to get the boat you want, and so that first month is spent traveling all over the different 29 locations taking whatever boat is available for that first month. We have 4 reservations on the books, and will keep 4 rolling (out of Clearwater marina) until this is sold so that you can start to enjoy the club with a great boat right from the start! Of course if you get in touch with me and want to move fast I can do my best to transfer these reservations to a different marina of your choosing, but I can't speak highly enough of the experience taking boats up and down the intracoastal and island hopping out of the downtown Clearwater marina.

When we signed up a year ago, we locked in 275/month rate for 4 rolling reservations at a time, which was good for two years. There is about 1 year left of this monthly price being locked in. If you were to sign up today you would be starting at 299/month.

We will handle the transfer costs associated with selling this membership (around 1200) and the cost to you would simply be $3900.00 with the benefit that you have 1 year locked in at the 275 rate vs 299, as well as not having to scavenge the first month for good reservations all around the 29 different locations.

text/call 727.999.1044.

Thanks!

OPK

Beach Crab
Sep 7, 2020
Clearwater, FL
I can just call Lori at FBC and transfer ownership. There's pretty decent sized fee associated with doing it that we are going to take care of, but it is an option.