• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I have some days scheduled where I will be picking up signs after the election. The 6th, 9th and 12th. I will be picking them up along 20 County Line to County Line, 331 south of Highway 20 and 98 from Mack Bayou east to County Line. I will hold the signs and on the 16th I will be making a run to the dump. This isn't costing anyone any money. If you want your signs left alone or you want to come and get them message me and I will give you my address.
HUGE SIGNS MIGHT BE LEFT FOR THE CANDIDATE. Some are built better than my outhouse...:yikes:

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Thanks Bob - I will repeat my plea for large signs for politics and real estate should not be allowed. The door has been busted down and the sign pollution is out of control.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
Thanks Bob - I will repeat my plea for large signs for politics and real estate should not be allowed. The door has been busted down and the sign pollution is out of control.
Totally agree with you James..the large signs that the realtors are putting up is a disgrace as well as the politicians. I remember not that many years ago where signage was a big deal in this county now it’s disgusting