• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cassie Kowalski

Beach Comber
Nov 7, 2020
Pensacola beach
I am looking for a rental in the Santa Rosa/ Miramar beach area. I am very flexible as far as length of lease. Move in date would just have to be Dec. 1st. Open to a studio,1 bed or two. Preferably under $1600 a month.
I do not have any pets. Just a young professional looking for a nice place to stay not to far from the beach.

beachnole

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2014
Hi Cassie,

We are looking to rent out our attached 1 bedroom apartment for a couple months starting on Dec. 1. We live in Seagrove just off of 30a. The unit is fully furnished and all-inclusive. We typically rent it out on Airbnb during the busy season and we have great reviews/superhost status. I will leave the Airbnb link here so you can check it out. If you're interested, I'm happy to provide more details. Please email me at kassijoyvp@gmail.com.

Vacation Rentals, Homes, Experiences & Places - Airbnb

Thanks,
Kassi

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
I am looking for a rental in the Santa Rosa/ Miramar beach area. I am very flexible as far as length of lease. Move in date would just have to be Dec. 1st. Open to a studio,1 bed or two. Preferably under $1600 a month.
I do not have any pets. Just a young professional looking for a nice place to stay not to far from the beach.
Are you still hunting? Text me 502-296-8885.

Connie Gillum

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach FL
I have a cottage for rent in Santa Rosa Beach if you are interested I can text you over some pics. It is 1600 and that includes all utilities.

ginadubs

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2015
Hey Cassie! If you're still looking, I have a studio apartment (private) upstairs in our home that just came up for rent. It's full bath, full kitchen and living/bedroom are together. It also has a pretty large deck attached (private). It's $1000/month with all utilities included. It's furnished except for a bed. If you're interested, please let me know. I'm happy to show it and answer any questions. We're in Old Town Santa Rosa Beach (about a mile north of 98).

Connie Gillum

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach FL
Hi Cassi

hi Cassie
The cottage is located at 1135 Goldsby Rd. in Santa Rosa Beach. All utilities included. If it is just you
The rent would be 1600
Call Connie 8506874020

Connie Gillum

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach FL
Hi we have a cottage that is for rent if you would like more information call me at 850-687-4020. It is a two bedroom with all utilities included for 1500 if it’s just one person renting it. Thank you