• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I know the chapel at Seaside has services at 10 am but I'm not sure if they'll keep to that schedule for Easter. I suppose you could call Seaside and check.

swantree

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2006
SRB
www.blueswell.com
Most likely they will stay with normal service times, but be early,early if you even want to be close to sitting inside, last year there were 50 or more people standing around even with outside seating and then it the sky opened up and fell.......big storm!

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
From Rosemay Beach Events Calendar:

Sunday, April 16 Easter at Rosemary Beach. 8:30 am - Non-denominational Church Service. Bring a blanket or lawn chair and join us for worship and music. (Eastern Green). 9:30 am - 10:00 am Easter Egg Hunt (Western Green). FREE Contact Info: 278-2081

Georgian

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2005
8AM at Ed Walline Park
Bring Chair or Blanket

Great Atmosphere / Music

Went last year and will be there again this year.

Be prepared. Last year you needed a winter coat.
It was very cold. Excellent way to celebrate Easter.

Service is provided by Hope Lutheran; There is a notice in the Walton Sun

docsbrown

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
swantree said:
Most likely they will stay with normal service times, but be early,early if you even want to be close to sitting inside, last year there were 50 or more people standing around even with outside seating and then it the sky opened up and fell.......big storm!

Remember that quite clearly!!!!
We were some of those 50 standing outside the outside tent and got drenched!!
Had to run for life when the lightning started.
We will try to wake up earlier tomorrow!
happy Easter to all.