• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jojo

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2005
RiverOtter said:
I like this one :bow:

050709-dennis-094.jpg

You need to send these photos to Fox news. WOW :eek:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
That first one may be one of the best weather-related photos I've ever seen. I believe you could make some money off that one, Kurt.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Your photo of the approaching son blew my 12 year old away- in Napoleon Dynamite fashion, he said "Dang that picture is cool! Way better than any in National Geographic!" But I'm sure you have other things to think about at this moment instead of your future world wide fame!?!

JustBeachy

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Blue Mtn. Beach
Hey Kurt, you will be selling the "Squall Wall" picture, right? I want to get a copy for the beach house!! Beautiful and awesome Mother Nature candid! :bow:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama

JustBeachy

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Blue Mtn. Beach
Thanks LandLocked. Know of any links to Magnolia Springs, AL or Perdido Bay, near Lillian, AL? My grandfather's house is on Red Bluff there, and we just got it fixed up from Ivan, and now..well..I'm fearing the worst!

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I think the Perdido Bay area did pretty well. I found this forum for the Gulf Shores area. Not even close to what this board is but it does have some residents online that may be able to help you.

GS Forum

JustBeachy

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Blue Mtn. Beach
Thanks Landlocked, and because it just can't be said enough..WarEagle!

ps: just heard from my cousin and Red Bluff was untouched!
luxhello.gif

Last edited:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
JustBeachy said:
Thanks Landlocked, and because it just can't be said enough..WarEagle!

ps: just heard from my cousin and Red Bluff was untouched!
luxhello.gif

War Eagle!