• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Smiling JOe said:
The Crow's Nest is in Grande Beach S/D, located immediately behind For the Health of It, in Blue Mtn Beach. It is Sheryl's former house and it is not beach front, although it is very close to the beach. I have never been in that particular house, but it is located adjacent to the community pool. It may have a peek view of the Gulf.

That'll teach me to not believe everything I read! :funn: Thanks for setting the record straight SJ. Hope Miss Sheryl is doing well these days.

billyluke

Beach Comber
Smiling JOe said:
The Crow's Nest is in Grande Beach S/D, located immediately behind For the Health of It, in Blue Mtn Beach. It is Sheryl's former house and it is not beach front, although it is very close to the beach. I have never been in that particular house, but it is located adjacent to the community pool. It may have a peek view of the Gulf.

The home in Grande Beach was Ms. Crow's parents home. She still has a beachfront home in this area and it's located in a private subdivision in Blue Mountain Beach.

Garner

Beach Fanatic