• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Re: Hey Mom!!,

jennifer said:
OH Rooster Mac :bow:
Yall will have to let us know if any locals have a favorite coffee shop...we know about the Java shop in Grayton... :cool:
The coffee at Hibiscus, in Grayton, has some of the best coffee around, but I guess that is another thread.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
alankat said:
Smilin' Joe - I wish we knew you, but we too thank you over and over for all your earnest info. I just wish it hadn't broken our hearts - we were due to be beach front at Gulf Trace on 7/22... Doesn't look likely, does it?

We'll still come and help in any way we can - if we have a place to stay!
Just post a message on this board, and you will find a place to stay.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
ameness said:
SJ,
You seem to be the only one with info on Dune Allen. I am sorry to bombard you with another message, but do you have any idea how the gulf front Dune 1 townhomes look? They are at the very west end of 30-A. You are an angel to have been so kind and patient in responding to all of our inquiries. (Kurt, you too!)
I wish I could say, but comparitively speaking, I was focussing on the damaged areas. I did not notice Dune Allen I or II. There were some Sheriff's Deputies and some peeps at the interesection of 30A and Highland Ave. (I think just debris in the road.)

gbbullard

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
P7100069.JPG

Three for the price of one -- The Washaway House, The Conch Out, and The Bullard House(maybe?)

I never really saw your house gbbullard, but this would be the best shot I have of it.

Joe,
Thank you soooooo much. This is great. It does show a good view of the house. We are lucky enough to be a little back from the beach and have some dunes still in front of us.
Thank you again.

irish9697

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Any info about the gated Seashore Circle in Seagrove East? We're scheduled to arrive the 16th to Bella Breeze through Garrett Realty who we haven't been able to contact yet...

Our favorite beach house we've ever stayed at was Que Sera Sera beach side of San Juan Avenue...any word on how it faired?

And, the big house on 30A just to the left of the walkover at Hickory Street in Seagrove West...is it okay?

I'm assuming *all* walkovers are gone? Any chance there will be any temporary access anywhere in the area within the week?

lasml

Beach Crab
Jul 11, 2005
Thank you so much for the pics of dune allen by oyster lake. The laignappe house looks like it did pretty well. Looks like a lot of stuff washed up next to it. thank you so much again smiling joe. You have been great with all of your information on the area of 30a.

luvdaseaside

Beach Crab
Jul 11, 2005
JOE IS THE BEST!!!! i do not own any property, but visit Seaside every summer and will be there first week of August. can I buy you a drink when we ge there??? :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Allirow said:
If I'm not mistaken, the third pic down, third house in (grayish greeen roof) is Laignappe.

P7100154.JPG

Is this the house? This one would be west and adjacent to the inlet. You are correct, there is no cliff, just a gentle slope.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
gbbullard said:
Joe,
Thank you soooooo much. This is great. It does show a good view of the house. We are lucky enough to be a little back from the beach and have some dunes still in front of us.
Thank you again.

P7100045.JPG

... and now you are Lake Front. Notice the old volley ball court? This is between you and the Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.