• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
audie said:
i don't know him, but if you all are so fond of him, he must be a gem, he will be in my thoughts
...a gem indeed. To me, Charlie, Sr. is as much a symbol of Seaside to me as anything else in Seaside.

You see, you never know who may need your blood. ;-)

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Get well soon Mr. Modica. :love:

Everyone please post your thoughts and prayers on this thread and I will make sure he sees it.

Last edited:

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
He always has a smile on his face and a willingness to help his customers. My thoughts and prayers are with him. I agree that he is Mr. Seaside !!

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
Have received updates that Mr. Modica is doing well at Sacred Heart. Head injury was not as bad as feared. He has had angioplast successfully and is off his ventilator. I understand he will be getting up for the first time today and per Charlie (his son) looks much better than he did 2 days ago.

His family appreciates all thoughts and prayers.

newyorker

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I agree that he is **the** Mr. Seaside, and just the thread line scared me to fear the worst. I'm delighted he's doing better, but certainly my family and I will keep him in our thoughts and prayers. It wouldn't be a trip to the beach for us without a visit to Modica's and he has always been so pleasant. Certainly customers can be snarly and upset at times, but he never seemed to lose his cool.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap_1: Oh happy news...oh happy day!!! We :love: you, Mr. Modica!!!