• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kris Nichols

Beach Comber
Nov 12, 2019
Seagrove Beach
Hi Sandi,
Yes. My husband is driving up to Seagrove tomorrow and will be there until Friday morning. he's finishing up the upgrades and we also have decided to install stainless appliances and new vanity. He is available to show it to you. What's your timing look like? Can you email me directly at kris.nixpropertymgt@gmail.com? I have a heck of a time getting back into this site LOL! Feel free to call me at 941-226-5494-or text! Thanks!

Kris Nichols

Beach Comber
Nov 12, 2019
Seagrove Beach
Just myself and wife. No pets.
Hi, Are you still looking for a condo to rent? My husband will be at the unit late today through Thursday wrapping up the upgrades. We are now installing a new bath vanity and stainless appliances. If you are still looking and would like to see it, please call me at 941-226-5494. Thanks!

Kris Nichols

Beach Comber
Nov 12, 2019
Seagrove Beach
Hi Sandi,
Yes. My husband is driving up to Seagrove tomorrow and will be there until Friday morning. he's finishing up the upgrades and we also have decided to install stainless appliances and new vanity. He is available to show it to you. What's your timing look like? Can you email me directly at kris.nixpropertymgt@gmail.com? I have a heck of a time getting back into this site LOL! Feel free to call me at 941-226-5494-or text! Thanks!

Sandi, are you still interested in seeing the condo this week before Friday?

Jessica Buth

Beach Comber
Nov 24, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi! Is this unit still available? I am a business professional that has relocated here and renting just down the road from here. I love this location and would love to stay in this area. I am looking for a March 1, 2021 and looking for long term.
Thanks,
Jessica

Knichols

Beach Crab
Sep 11, 2018
Seagrove Beach 30A
Hi! Is this unit still available? I am a business professional that has relocated here and renting just down the road from here. I love this location and would love to stay in this area. I am looking for a March 1, 2021 and looking for long term.
Thanks,
Jessica
Hi Jessica!
Our current tenant lease expires February 28th so the timing is good. Do you have any pets and how many people? We do look for applicants that has a combined verifiable monthly income of $4500.

Amanda Hubbard

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
This condo is located in the Beachwood Villas complex in beautiful Seagrove Beach on 30A. Ground floor unit with patio, unfurnished, tile floor, end unit with extra windows which means nobody next to you! 640 square feet. Kitchen remodel in progress! The kitchen will feature all-white cabinets and new countertops. The interior newly painted with a seashell gray and white trim. Our condo is minutes to the beach. The complex offers, two heated swimming pools, lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard, laundry facilities, and is beautifully landscaped! No smoking of any kind. Pet considered. Water, sewer, basic cable, and trash included. First, last and deposit required. $1500/mo, $1500 deposit, and $200 per pet deposit. We will spread out last month's rent if that helps. Available as soon as countertops are installed. Looking at the first two weeks of December. $29.99 per person criminal, credit and background check and 3 months income verification in the form of bank statements, pay stubs, or W-2's/taxes. INTERIOR PICS ARE FROM BEFORE UPDATES THAT ARE IN PROGRESS. We will be in the area on November 25-27 to show it to prospective tenants. 941-226-5494. We'll be around ALL day on November 25th! Sorry about the side pics! I can send exterior ones that are better if you're interested. It is a beautiful complex!

Is this still available? I am a business professional relocating to the area for a new job in January, 2021