Wanted 1-2 Bedroom Apt Or Carriage House Miramar Beach To Santa Rosa Beach Furnished

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Johanna Bengson, May 17, 2017.

1. Johanna Bengson

Johanna Bengson Beach Crab

Female business professional with very stable job, works from home. Moving to town in mid August 2017. Would prefer 8-12 month lease / furnished unit. Very responsible, clean and respectful of peoples property.

2. kkamra

kkamra Beach Comber

I have a 1 bedroom condo that would be available on August 1 in Miramar beach. The address is 2830 scenic gulf dr #325 (top floor) and it is across from the beach. Call or Text me 972-415-1829.

3. mollymom

mollymom Beach Lover

Hi I have a 3 bedroom 3 bath in Seagrove. On a lake near the beach. Gated community beautifully furnished. Supplied with everything you.need except your pillow. Please call me at 321-432-3414

4. LaRue Thomas

LaRue Thomas Beach Lover

Would you want to share a 3 bedroom in Merimar Beach near Sandestin?

5. natalieann

natalieann Beach Crab

Hey there! Please check out my listing and let me know if you are interested! Room For Rent in Miramar Beach Condo!! Won't last!!

Thanks,
    Natalie

6. Larry Parker

Larry Parker Beach Comber

Hello, I have a 3 BR 2 Bath condo that will be available Sept. This fully furnished unit has a great view of Lake Mier from the screen porch and the third BR has a Murphy bed so office by day and BR at night. 850 687 5127. 1650/month Larry (sorry no pets) Unit is fully furnished. Hardwoods and Tile throughout.