Wanted 1-2 bedroom Sept-Feb or longer

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Trish74, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Trish74

Trish74 Beach Comber

I need a place in 30a for short term between now and Feb 2014. It can be a furnished 1-2 bedroom and I need a full kitchen. I travel and my kids and husband may come with me from time to time. Mostly it will be just me.

Contact me if you have a place.

2. Bfgoodrum

Bfgoodrum Beach Crab

Hi Trish,
    I have a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home in Santa Rosa Beach, and having a room mate until February would be ideal. You would have both bedrooms and the full upstairs bath to yourself. The larger room is used now as an office/TV room, but I'm happy to change that if necessary. Both rooms are spacious with large closets, and are currently furnished. Of course, you would have access to the other shared areas of the house (kitchen, living area downstairs, etc) as well.

I am a responsible, professional 32 year old who likes to keep my home tidy. I'm not a clean freak, but I do like to keep things in their place. I feel that because you are a professional who juggles an entire family, you can appreciate this and I'm sure it will be a non-issue.

I would like to discuss your needs further and find out if our living together can be mutually beneficial. Please call me at your convenience. 850.420.6413. I work at 5 pm tonight, 2 pm tomorrow, 5 pm Saturday, and will be traveling Sunday and Monday, so I can be reached any time.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
    Brittany

3. Blowe

Blowe Beach Lover

Hi Trish,
    I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath/part furnished....great kitchen....available September.....very private...1acre fenced in....call me and we can discuss 352.552.7900 pet friendly freshly painted inside Seagrove Beach has its own yoga/dance studio w/mirrows on the wall.....