• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

alw2010

Beach Crab
Jul 24, 2010
Moving to the area in August and looking for a place to move in asap. May be furnished or unfurnished. Single tenant, clean, quiet, non-smoker, no pets. I will be renting long term so please private message me or post if you have anything available! Very interested in studio & carriage houses that you may be willing to rent. Thanks!

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
Long term bayfront rental

Moving to the area in August and looking for a place to move in asap. May be furnished or unfurnished. Single tenant, clean, quiet, non-smoker, no pets. I will be renting long term so please private message me or post if you have anything available! Very interested in studio & carriage houses that you may be willing to rent. Thanks!

I have a 2 bedroom bayfront house north of Grayton Beach near Point Washington. Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

chagler16

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2006
LTR Interest

I have a 2 bedroom bayfront house north of Grayton Beach near Point Washington. Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

Hi Mike,
I have 2 brothers currently looking for a LTR. This may fit the needs of at least one of them. I would really appreciate more info. Thanks so much! (an address would be great--one of my brothers is here and would love to ride by)