• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KevinL

Beach Crab
Jan 19, 2015
We are a young couple looking for a place to call home!! My wife and I are trying to move down to the area ASAP. We have family who live down there, were married in Rosemary Beach, and have finally decided to move back. We have also spent the past 3 years managing, maintaining, and living-in a corporate executives house while they lived overseas... so we are very responsible and reliable. Now, all we need is for you to help us find a place to live!

We are looking for anything between a 1-4 BR, furnished or unfurnished, with W/D.
Need 6mo to year lease and would be willing to consider longer.
We have no pets and no children.
Non-smokers
We would prefer something that is close to the beach or beach access.
approx. rent $1000 - 2000 preferably with all utilities included.
February-March move in date!

If you have anything available that's close to what we are looking for- send it our way!!
Thanks for considering us!

Take a look on my website at www.juliepruittemeraldcoast.com and search for the rentals available. There are some available.

[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Julie Pruitt[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Realtor
Keller Williams Realty Emerald Coast
36008 Emerald Coast Parkway, Suite 201
Destin, FL 32541
Cell: 903-293-5821
Fax: 850-654-2959
Email: juliepruitt34@gmail.com
[/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Member of: Emerald Coast Association of Realtors | National Association of Realtors[/FONT]

tlblount

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2011
Have you found anything yet? I have a home on 30A in Flamingo Village that will be available in March. 3BR 2BA with bonus room office. Just a few minutes to the beach.

Onepocket

Beach Crab
Feb 5, 2015
Have 1 bd. furnished condo 2 blocks from beach. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, off-street parking and large pool. $950/mo., 1 yr. lease, includes all utilities and TV.