• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dusque

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2006
3 Bedroom/ 3 Bath home available just 2 miles west of Rosemary Beach. 1 year old house is furnished and has all upgrades: Granite, Stainless, Hardwood floors, 9 ft. ceilings, huge screened porch overlooking natural vegetation. Heated pool and private beach access.

Check it out at: http://www.VRBO.com/69554

1-6 month lease.

dusque

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2006
1-5 month rental on 30-A 2 miles west of Rosemary Beach!!

Great rental lowered to $1400/month

springvisit

Beach Comber
Jan 15, 2007
I am also interested, but for just the month of April.

Also, alhtough not a deal breaker, would you consider renting to me if I brought my small dog and agreed to a damage deposit or otherwise contracted to fix anything damaged by my dog? (The dog is completely trained and would damage nothing, but I offer these to reassure you of this.)

hawleygoddess7

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2007
3 Bedroom/ 3 Bath home available just 2 miles west of Rosemary Beach. 1 year old house is furnished and has all upgrades: Granite, Stainless, Hardwood floors, 9 ft. ceilings, huge screened porch overlooking natural vegetation. Heated pool and private beach access.

Check it out at: http://www.VRBO.com/69554

1-6 month lease.

We are looking for a long term lease for living not vacationing. Is this available for that? Thanks.

dunelover

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2007
Oklahoma girl
www.thebeamstore.com
We are looking for a long term lease for living not vacationing. Is this available for that? Thanks.

Is this still available?

Thought I would just let you know that Magnolia by the sea is a really neat neighborhood. We stayed in a different cottage there the first of August. The neighborhood is quiet, quaint and small. Just across the street from the beach w/ a private access and the beach has flags in sight. There is construction at the entrance, but I did not find it loud or bothersome. As a plus, the construction workers were quite polite and stopped traffic to get us across the street quickly. Good luck w/ your search. I think you would enjoy this neighborhood. :clap: