• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

J.D. White

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2017
South Walton
$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

No cats. No smoking.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

Photos available on our craigslist ad. Use map search and the ad will come up.
I would really like to apply or talk on the phone. I'm trying to find something just like this, please let me know something. johnwhitepcb@gmail.com
850-359-3119
Thanks

Rebecca Russell

Beach Crab
Nov 20, 2017
Destin
$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

No cats. No smoking.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

Just curious if this property was still available. I can be reached at becca827@yahoo.com if so. Hope to hear from you, thank you :)

cindy m schwartz

Beach Crab
Dec 30, 2017
santa Rosa Beach

No cats. No smoking.

Is this still available for rent?