• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Terri

Beach Comber
Jul 5, 2006
Available July 15; located in Beachwood Villas / Seagrove Beach. Unit is on first floor, building is located directly across the street from the beach. $800 / mo. includes utilities, cable, and high speed wireless internet. Unit is currently leased through June 30 but I have photos if interested.

MississippiGirl

Beach Comber
Jun 22, 2009
Available July 15; located in Beachwood Villas / Seagrove Beach. Unit is on first floor, building is located directly across the street from the beach. $800 / mo. includes utilities, cable, and high speed wireless internet. Unit is currently leased through June 30 but I have photos if interested.

Do you allow pets?

slcooper1949

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2007
very interested

I am very interested in your 1B/1B in Seagrove. I lived in Santa Rosa Beach for 4 yrs. worked for Watersound Beach Club. Moved to Dallas to be closer to grandkids, but missing SoWal so much, and not crazy about the traffic here. I will be making my move the middle of July, so this would work perfect for me. If you do have pics I would love to see them. What is the deposit? I can be reached on my cell: 850-377-2761. Thank you for your consideration on this matter.

Terri

Beach Comber
Jul 5, 2006
I left a voicemail for you - please give me a call back 352.514.5115. Thanks!

Local RN

Beach Crab
May 26, 2010
Im very intrested

I currently live in the area and I would like to see pictures of the apartment. I am a 30 year old single registered nurse in the area, very responsible. please send me the pictures or call me at 850-658-0283

Terri

Beach Comber
Jul 5, 2006
I currently live in the area and I would like to see pictures of the apartment. I am a 30 year old single registered nurse in the area, very responsible. please send me the pictures or call me at 850-658-0283

will call you tonight.

CourtneyV1

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2010
photos please

could you please send photos to courtneyvieyra@gmail.com Thanks!