• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Caitlin

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello!

I am looking for a one bedroom rental - studio, guest room, etc. to move into anytime in August-September. If you are moving to the area and are interested in becoming roommates I would be open to renting an apartment together! I work in Miramar Beach so I would prefer to live anywhere from Destin to Santa Rosa Beach.

I’m 26 years old, single and I work about 50 hours a week. I’m also taking online college classes so most of my time is spent working or focusing on school. My budget is $1000 max. Please text me at (832)265-6917 or find me on Facebook at Caitlin Sabol.

Last edited:

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi Caitlin, I came on the site to list a post for a bedroom I'm renting from my home, and saw your post. I have a really nice bedroom in Santa Rosa Beach 5 min from the beach near Gulf Place/Ed Walline between Stinky's restaurant and Gulf Place in a quiet subdivision a couple of miles back. Feel free to message me for more info, or you can view the post I'm going to make in a few minutes. Text is better in morning and afternoons while I'm at work. 850-517-8510.

anjordan1981

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi Caitlin, I came on the site to list a post for a bedroom I'm renting from my home, and saw your post. I have a really nice bedroom in Santa Rosa Beach 5 min from the beach near Gulf Place/Ed Walline between Stinky's restaurant and Gulf Place in a quiet subdivision a couple of miles back. Feel free to message me for more info, or you can view the post I'm going to make in a few minutes. Text is better in morning and afternoons while I'm at work. 850-517-8510.

The sowal site has been glitchy this morning, I'll shoot you a text later on this morning when it's not 4:30am. :)