• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kelli Orsini

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2014
Destin, FL
1 BR, Furnished with W/D. Need 6mo to year lease. Single, no pets, close to beach, approx. rent $1000 with all utilities included. Move in February (maybe Jan depending on price & deposits $$).

laurN850

Beach Comber
May 19, 2014
We have a room available in a furnished home...room is unfurnished but we have a temp mattress until you are able to furnish. Rent is $400 Deposit is $400 but we'll reduce it to $200 to hold the room for Jan 1 move-in date. We are walking distance to the beach on 30a in the Seagrove Beach area. Lease is until Oct 1. Please call Lauren at 757 777 0647

Judi G.

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2012
Seagrove
I have a VERY large room for rent with W/D and have your own bathroom. It is in a gated members only community. $700 a month with $700 deposit. We will share the Electric and internet. You will have your own garage. Very nice house. It is located in Dune Allen. If this sounds like something you might be interested in let me know.

Thanks Judi

beachnole

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2014
Hello! We have a 1 bedroom/1 bath with W/D and full kitchen and living area. Also has a nice deck. Rent is $1050/mo all inclusive. No pets. It's available in early Jan. It is attached to our house but has separate entrance. Seagrove area - about 3 blocks to a very nice residential beach access. Please contact me if interested or with questions!

Kay Story

Beach Comber
Oct 28, 2012
Blue Mountain Beach, FL
Stuido Unit

1 BR, Furnished with W/D. Need 6mo to year lease. Single, no pets, close to beach, approx. rent $1000 with all utilities included. Move in February (maybe Jan depending on price & deposits $$).

Kelli, I have a new bottom floor studio unit available in Blue Mountain Beach. It's two blocks from the main beach access and 1/2 block to Redfish Village. The unit is partially furnished with a washer/dryer. All utilities are included including internet and cable t.v. for $1,000.00/mo. I can send you a flyer with pictures if you're interested. Kay