• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

doodlebug

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2008
My neighbors lost their Jack Russell Mix (female) on Monday afternoon 11.28 in the Grayton/Blue Mountain Beach area north of 30A. If you have any news or if you spot her, please post here and I will have the owner contact you.
Thank you very much.

CandyM

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2010
I work at LaLoba's Bakery and a man came in yesterday afternoon asking if we knew anybody who had lost a Jack Russell. I recommended that he post here on SoWal and also to ask Alaqua to do a courtesy posting. He was also going to take the dog to Kindness Pet Hospital to check for a micro chip. Unfortunately, he didn't leave his name or any info so I can't help any more than that, but they found the dog near the bridge by Redfish Village so I'm sure that's the dog and that he's safe.

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
Ohhhh....hopefully the two were able to connect so that the little guy gets safely back home!

doodlebug

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2008
Thank you CandyM! I am passing this lead along to the owners and I am anxiously waiting for Kindness Pet Hospital to open to follow up with them.
Have a wonderful day!

CandyM

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2010
Any luck finding the dog yet? I am kicking myself for not taking the man's name down. And I can't believe he didn't post it on here. I told him how powerful this board can be for things like that. Oh well, I hope the dog and owners are happily reunited, and if not, don't forget to have them check with Walton County Animal Control in case the people who found him didn't have any other solution.