Wanted 12 month rental/lease home 3000

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by beachendo, Aug 22, 2016.

1. beachendo

beachendo Beach Comber

2 professionals looking for a 2 or 3bd at least 1300 sf+ . No pets, no smoking.. Close to gulf or on water on bay or a pool. Unfurnished. Please contact me at kinsanoglu@gmail.com. Need to move immediately but flexible if available by October. Thank you!

2. Gone Gulfing

Gone Gulfing Beach Comber

We have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath with an office, bonus room, screen enclosure and large backyard. It's just under 2300 square feet and available immediately. It's listed on sowal.com long term rental forum by "Gone Gulfing". The house is off of East Mack Bayou Rd. We are not on the bay but there is a community gazebo on the bay at the end of our street. There are several pictures on the sowal listing. Rent is $2600/month. I will send this message to your email as well. Let me know if you would like to schedule a tour. Thanks, Trudy

3. Debbie Miller

Debbie Miller Beach Comber

Are you still looking? We have nice 3 bedroom 2.5 bath in SRB with garage $1650/month . 513-509-5579

4. Perle003

Perle003 Beach Comber

Hi there,

Please contact me if you arestill looking. We have a 3 bedroom 3 bath private home, walking distance to the Gulf.
    Please call me at 832-878-8681.

Thanks,

Sascha