• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Gorgeous 3 bedroom, 3 bath approx. 1600 square foot Florida Cottage fully furnished on a half-acre in the Hewett Bayou area. Home features nice size bedrooms each with its own bath, laminate hardwood flooring in all rooms, spacious living room with 3 French doors to walk out onto the very large wrap around front porch. Plenty of room for entertaining, Plenty of parking your boat or RV. The mature landscaping adds to the charm of this nice size lot. There are great design angles and charming nooks for decorating ideas. Washer and Dryer, Microwave, all 100% furnished ¼ mile from the bay with boat launch and 5 minutes to the sugary sands 30-A beach!

SHOW BY APPT. ONLY

It's the most unique Tommy Bahama designed home in Santa Rosa Beach!

Please call @850.502.73three9

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4374046805

SkinShark

Beach Lover
Aug 16, 2012
This is the property that floods on east Hewitt road. The owners put in a new gravel driveway that is elevated above the last flood we had. Hope it fixes the problem. Great location!

TaraC-Smith

Beach Crab
Jul 23, 2009
Hello Sugars! Is your home still available for lease? We are looking for a 12-24 month lease beginning in July or August. Many thanks! Tara

CoreyO

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2014
3 Bed 2.5 Bath

Hello Sugars! Is your home still available for lease? We are looking for a 12-24 month lease beginning in July or August. Many thanks! Tara

I am going to be renting a 3 Bed 2.5 Bath brand new townhome starting in July or August, depending on the finish date. I am asking $1750/month. Give me a call at 715-419-2556 if you are still looking...