• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007
So I am liquidating just about everything that I have. The miata is going to go as well. I truly love this little car and it has really been good to me. I bought the car to be a daily driver and to save money on gas. It has done it's job to the fullest. I am getting around 38 mpg with the car. As you can see here, it is documented : www.water4gasmiata.wordpress.com . Here are some details about the car:

1995 Mazda Miata
136,xxx Miles
Mercedes style CLOTH top, not vinyl that comes on the car
Magnaflow exhaust
Cd Player
5 speed
Torsen LSD

The bad:
1. The A/C does not blow cold. I have tried to charge it but I think there is a leak somewhere. I feel the compressor kick on when you turn it on but it doesn't blow cold

2. The front bumper is peeling. This is VERY common on the miata's. They either peel or fade. Mine is peeling.

3. Seats really need to be replaced. They are leather but I have covers on them cause they are shot and ripped. I bought it that way.

4. The passenger side has a small leak and it is because the window gaskets need to be replaced. They are like $100 but I just haven't gotten around to it.

5. The paint isn't perfect. There are some dings and there is a dent right above a fender. I was going to put some fender flares on and it would have taken care of it and made it look a lot nicer.

The tires have A LOT of tread on them and the clutch was replaced right at 100k miles. It is very strong.

The car runs great and needs about 1 qt of oil every 5k miles. My asking price is $3,500. If you have any questions, please let me know. This car will be at Gulf Place during the day for the rest of this week and the first of next week. After that I am off to Texas. Come and get it before I leave.

P1010018.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010022.jpg

miata1.jpg

miata6.jpg

miata5.jpg

miata4.jpg

miata3.jpg

miata2.jpg