• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Terry Spencer

Beach Comber
Jun 11, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi, I am traveling Christian minister, photographer, and stock market trader. I'm looking to rent a furnished studio or 1bdr. either on a monthly basis, possibly six months up to a year lease, prefer short walking distance to the beach.

I'm a cave dwelling introvert when I'm not out on a ministry trip, non-smoker, non-drinker and definitely no drugs and parties...and clean and quiet!

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
Hi Terry. I have a furnished efficiency that may work for you. It is a top floor carriage house efficiency so there are 2 long flights of steps to get up to it. If this is of interest please PM me.

jessicalou.shd

Beach Crab
Apr 27, 2021
Miramar Beach
Hi Terry. I have a furnished efficiency that may work for you. It is a top floor carriage house efficiency so there are 2 long flights of steps to get up to it. If this is of interest please PM me.
Hi, I wanted to know if the room is still available ? I am looking for a place to rent until end of august.
Also, if it is still available, where exactly is the place ?

noel

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2013
Hi, I am traveling Christian minister, photographer, and stock market trader. I'm looking to rent a furnished studio or 1bdr. either on a monthly basis, possibly six months up to a year lease, prefer short walking distance to the beach.

I'm a cave dwelling introvert when I'm not out on a ministry trip, non-smoker, non-drinker and definitely no drugs and parties...and clean and quiet!
Hey, did you find a place yet? My place is avail Now, so message For details and viewing, if you’re still looking, Thx.

Blowe

Beach Lover
Jul 5, 2010
Hey Terry I have a bedroom will be available august 13th are u still looking?

ErikaB

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2021
santa rosa beach,fl
Hello! I am too looking for a place. single professional, no pets, working in San Destin. 850-771-8924 Call or text me if you have it still. Thanks- Erika