• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

msv

Beach Comber
Feb 10, 2010
I have reviewed almost every single 1bdroom and 3 bdroom (might go with another family this summer) listing for the South Walton beach area. The more I read them, the more I am confused. Can you help reccommend/or suggest something that might fit our needs?

-we'll have three children with us ages 4-6
- prefer something with a nice screened in porch or lanai
- want to be within 200 yards to the beach (if farther would love to have a golf cart)
- looking to spend $1200 or less for 1 bdroom or $2200 or less for a 3 bdroom.

All suggestions will be welcomed!
Thanks!

ForestBayGal

Beach Comber
May 31, 2009
I have reviewed almost every single 1bdroom and 3 bdroom (might go with another family this summer) listing for the South Walton beach area. The more I read them, the more I am confused. Can you help reccommend/or suggest something that might fit our needs?

- want to be within 200 yards to the beach (if farther would love to have a golf cart)

Thanks!

These VRBO.com listings might meet your needs:
VRBO 209748 or VRBO 210082. Good Luck in your search.

Chuckster

Beach Comber
Sep 20, 2007
Private pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Grayton Beach! Reserve your week now.
We are offering discounts!
see # 167149 @ VBRO...."Hangin Round Grayton"....
You won't be disappointed. We have a large upper deck,
fenced front and back yard, pet friendly, lots of brightly colored folk art throughout house, a screened in porch with hammock adjoining pool.. (can be pre-heated for you if weather is cool....two story..spiral staircase ..great for two families....approximately 200 yards to beach....a short walk to Red Bar.....a really FUN house. SEE PICS at VBRO! Prime location.....filling up fast. It's gonna be a GRAYT
summer....try us out!

RB1

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2008
www.BeautifulBeach.com
South Walton rental suggestion

Thanks!

If you call 888-267-2121, our reservationists can find you exactly what you are looking for. I asked Denise (from Dune Allen Realty) and she suggested Dune 1 Townhomes, "I think Dune I Townhomes would be an excellent property to suggest. Those have private screened porches and your own boardwalk to the beach. Also has a great pool just off the beach." You can see Dune 1 Townhomes from the Featured Vacation Rentals section of BeautifulBeach.com. Just type in the name Dune 1 Townhomes in the search box. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

msv

Beach Comber
Feb 10, 2010
Thanks!

I can't wait to research everything. i do appreciate your suggestions. we are looking June 5 for 7 nights. Off to research..thx again!

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
3 br

MSV, if you're still researching, look on VRBO, Beaches of South Walton, Seagrove Beach, Summer's Edge...there are a number of 3 BR homes that would meet your criteria....great family neighborhood.

You can also contact www.beachseekers.com
as they handle a lot of these Summer's Edge rentals.

Good Luck!!

demrich

Beach Comber
Jan 23, 2010
South Georgia

Thanks!

We have a 3 bedroom, 3 bath top floor condo at Alexander at Palm Court in Seacrest Beach. 300 yards to beach, free shuttle service if you don't want to walk. Luxury unit, beautiful views, quiet complex. Call us at 229.506.2932 or email teresaemrich1@mac.com. The dates you want are open and the charge is $1,995.00 for the week plus a $125.00 cleaning fee and taxes not included. Also, we offer a complimentary professional beach photo session with a complimentary 8 x10 color family photo. We are professional photographers

aussiedol

Beach Crab
Feb 20, 2010
I'm also looking for a one bedroom condo, cottage or house on 30A, have a house trained dog who loves the beach. April w/ flexible dates, $900 in budget, have 10 night stay of vacation left to use before May. Can anyone help..have refs if needed