Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2018
Santa rosa beach
1 bed/1 bath/1-car carport
$1,000 per month
One year lease
No pets, non-smoking
Subject to background check and proof of income

Available immediately! We have a newly renovated 1 bed/1 bath downstairs unit located in old Seagrove, just steps away from Seaside! Our property features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, tub/shower combo and tile throughout the home. On-site washer/dryer access. The home is located on a canal that flows into Western Lake – perfect for canoeing, kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding. Less than five minutes to Publix, Seaside's Central Square, restaurants and beach accesses. Water is included in the rent. Call 850-499-3208 for more information.
Hey , I just called from a 6625542485 number , I have money in hand . I work 2 jobs , Please let me know if this is available . I will pass a back ground check and I have proof of income .

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
If this is still available will you please call me? 662-706-2100. I need a place to live by the end of this week.

Hi there would like to know if your property is available. Please contact us at 512-712-2402
Thanks Jessie

Hey , I just called from a 6625542485 number , I have money in hand . I work 2 jobs , Please let me know if this is available . I will pass a back ground check and I have proof of income .

This unit has been rented and is no longer available. Thank you!
Note to landlords!

Do not rent to people who can not read!!!