• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

whitneybythebay

Beach Comber
Sep 30, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hello and hi!

We are looking for a fifth easy-going, responsible individual to join us in Point Washington! Our home sits on four lots, has a saltwater pool, poolhouse out back, a garden and chickens, plus ample backyard to spare. We've got a spacious kitchen, laundry room, living room and circular driveway. Being at the end of the cul-de-sac means lots of blissful quiet time, plus the bay is just two blocks away.

We are four active 30-somethings that enjoy communal living. Are you? Drop us a line!

Rent varies according to utilities, $680-750/monthly

Room available Oct 5 - end of June 2017. Open to discussing shorter stays.

Last edited:

gbartlum

Beach Crab
Oct 2, 2009
hi! I am interested in this for an employee that wants to move here from louisiana for a full time job. she is very responsible, in her 20's, just graduated from college. she has a small lab, so that might be in issue? I live in point washington also. if you think this might work, maybe I could see the place? thanks so much!

aprilj994

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello and hi!

We are looking for a fifth easy-going, responsible individual to join us in Point Washington! Our home sits on four lots, has a saltwater pool, poolhouse out back, a garden and chickens, plus ample backyard to spare. We've got a spacious kitchen, laundry room, living room and circular driveway. Being at the end of the cul-de-sac means lots of blissful quiet time, plus the bay is just two blocks away.

We are four active 30-somethings that enjoy communal living. Are you? Drop us a line!

Rent varies according to utilities, $680-750/monthly

Room available Oct 5 - end of June 2017. Open to discussing shorter stays.
Super interested. I live down here and have a full time job. Can I come see the place? Do you have a phone number?

gbartlum

Beach Crab
Oct 2, 2009
hi! I am interested in this for an employee that wants to move here from louisiana for a full time job. she is very responsible, in her 20's, just graduated from college. she has a small lab, so that might be in issue? I live in point washington also. if you think this might work, maybe I could see the place? thanks so much!

hey! for some reason my message won't go through. yes, please call me. 850.231.2005. thanks!