• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

No cats. No smoking. Available June 1st. Reply for application.
I'm interested. Can I see it ? Helen 706-255-5666

Ariel ketchner

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2018
Santa Rosa beach
Hi my name is Ariel. I’m Super interested. I have one dog. He’s perfect has never damaged any renters or my previously owned homes. I’m super clean non smoker. I have references for previous rentals. I’d love to talk more and see the location. Possibly tomorrow? Here’s my number 9285302713
Thank you for your time!

Ariel ketchner

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2018
Santa Rosa beach
Hi my name is Ariel. I’m Super interested. I have one dog. He’s perfect has never damaged any renters or my previously owned homes. I’m super clean non smoker. I have references for previous rentals. I’d love to talk more and see the location. Possibly tomorrow? Here’s my number 9285302713 (long term rental yes)
Thank you for your time!

Ariel ketchner

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2018
Santa Rosa beach
Hi my name is Ariel. I’m Super interested. I have one dog. He’s perfect has never damaged any renters or my previously owned homes. I’m super clean non smoker. I have references for previous rentals. I’d love to talk more and see the location. Possibly tomorrow? Here’s my number 9285302713 (long term rental yes)
Thank you for your time!

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

I'm interested. Call me 706-255-5666

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest

I'm still interested in renting for at least a year starting July 1 Helen 706-255-5666