• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LizzieB

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2016
Seagrove
This sounds like exactly what I have been looking for unfortunately I am in a lease in Navarre and can not move until May of 2018. If someone doesn't work out please keep me in mind.

Thank you
Lizz
334-467-3736

Ali Wheless

Beach Comber
Sep 30, 2017
Georgia
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

No cats. No smoking. Available June 1st. Reply for application.

Ali Wheless

Beach Comber
Sep 30, 2017
Georgia
Can you post pictures? I'm looking for a long term lease and this sounds perfect. I'm in a condo on 30a until Feb 28 but need a year lease nailed down asap.

Allyson08

Beach Comber
Aug 27, 2016
Miramar Beach
Hi There!

I am a local in the area and I work in operations and accounting for a new resort in Rosemary beach. I am a non-smoker and have no pets. I am ready to move immediately. Is this property still available?
Thank you

J.D. White

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2017
South Walton
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

I'm very interested in this if you would please let me know if it's available. I'm gonna be visiting several places this weekend and need a place by Monday. Cash in hand. Thanks. 850-359-3119

J.D. White

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2017
South Walton

Is this available? I'm very interested. 850-359-3119

Dana75

Beach Crab
Nov 5, 2017
Destin, FL
I'm very interested. Would look love to see it. I could be available Jan 1,218.
Any questions my number is 678-485-7525

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015

Sounds like something my son would like. Wouldn't be till after January. He would be a long term renter. He has a jet ski and 2 cars. No pets. He smokes but not inside. How do you feel about this? My email krb634@yahoo.com any pictures