• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AWalker

Beach Crab
Oct 30, 2018
Niceville
Hi! I am moving from Niceville to SoWal over Christmas break, and I’m looking for a home either on the south side of 98 (393 to Seagrove) or east of 331 on the north side of 98 (Point Washington area) —shooting for 5 miles or less from Emerald Coast Middle School.

I’d like 3 bedrooms but would consider 2 if there was office space. I have a 30lb Australian shepherd that is completely trained, groomed, up to date on vacs, microchipped, etc. & will obviously pay a non-refundable pet fee. Excellent credit, no criminal records, no evictions, and can provide income verification and references.

Would love to sign a lease in the next two weeks!

Call, text, or email me if your home might be a good fit :)

-A. Walker
awalker71416@gmail.com

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hi! I am moving from Niceville to SoWal over Christmas break, and I’m looking for a home either on the south side of 98 (393 to Seagrove) or east of 331 on the north side of 98 (Point Washington area) —shooting for 5 miles or less from Emerald Coast Middle School.

I’d like 3 bedrooms but would consider 2 if there was office space. I have a 30lb Australian shepherd that is completely trained, groomed, up to date on vacs, microchipped, etc. & will obviously pay a non-refundable pet fee. Excellent credit, no criminal records, no evictions, and can provide income verification and references.

Would love to sign a lease in the next two weeks!

Call, text, or email me if your home might be a good fit :)

-A. Walker
awalker71416@gmail.com[/QUOHi.
I.have a lovely 2 story home in Seagrove beach.iy isvgt 12th