• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JBBARKER

Beach Crab
Sep 29, 2015
My husband and I are looking for a long term rental in Sandestin. We want somewhere we can stay for 2 or 3 years. Would like 2+ bedrooms/ 2+ baths. We prefer 1 story and unfurnished. Garage is a huge plus. We have two sweet dachshunds and are prepared to pay a pet deposit. We are both steady, reliable career people and would love to take care of your investment as if it were our own. Our goal is to stay under $2,000 per month but please tell us of anything you may have. David & Jen

Last edited:

CCampbell

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2015
Hi there! We have a 4 bed 3 bath available in Blue Mountain Beach! Not sure if that is an area you are interested in but if so please call the number or use the email listed below for more information!

Sandra Schoening

Assistant Property Manager
Mathews Properties
Mathews Development Company Inc.3320 W. County Hwy 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
850-267-2601
mmathews@mchsi.com

Bernadette Flannery

Beach Crab
Sep 8, 2015
Hi there! We have a 4 bed 3 bath available in Blue Mountain Beach! Not sure if that is an area you are interested in but if so please call the number or use the email listed below for more information!

Sandra Schoening

Assistant Property Manager
Mathews Properties
Mathews Development Company Inc.3320 W. County Hwy 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
850-267-2601
mmathews@mchsi.com
My husband and I are looking for a long term rental in Sandestin. We want somewhere we can stay for 2 or 3 years. Would like 2+ bedrooms/ 2+ baths. We prefer 1 story and unfurnished. Garage is a huge plus. We have two sweet dachshunds and are prepared to pay a pet deposit. We are both steady, reliable career people and would love to take care of your investment as if it were our own. Our goal is to stay under $2,000 per month but please tell us of anything you may have. David & Jen

If you can consider being outside of Sandestin, have a look at my customer's property in Peach Creek sub-division just 1 mile east of Hwy. 395. Call 850-226-3020 if interested. Thank you