• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DebbieJames

Beach Lover
Feb 20, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Owner will rent long term or short term...so doesn't have to be a year, could be 1 month, 2 months, 5 months, etc.

Renovated Pet Friendly condo on 30A! 2 bed / 2 bath Condo with Community Pool and near Topsail State Park. Everything is BRAND NEW!!! All NEW furniture and accessories, NEW bedding, NEW kitchenware, NEW hardwood flooring!!

TopSail Village is conveniently located on the West end of 30A and has the bike path running in front of the development. Topsail State Park beach access is 1/2 mile away.

This darling unit is on the FIRST floor, near the pool but not directly on it so you won't be bothered by the sounds of swimmers. From the moment you enter, you are met with beautiful hardwood floors leading you into the living room. The Kitchen, with tile floors, is to your right.

Just a couple of miles away is Gulf Place...'THE' most Dog Friendly green space on 30A. Home of the 'Furry Fanatics' store and a green space with doggy dispensers all along the walking paths and large open lawn. Gulf Place has many weekends throughout the summer so entertainment, art and festivals are just a short drive away!

Sleeps 6
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 2 Baths
  • Sleeper Sofa
  • Large covered deck off living room
Master Suite
  • Queen bed
  • 32" HDTV
  • DVD Player
  • Ensuite bath with large walk-in shower
Guest Bedroom
  • Queen Bed
  • 32" HDTV
Guest bath has tub/shower combo

ADDITIONAL
  • Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)lazy-dogs-1-2.jpg lazy-dogs-2.jpg lazy-dogs-5.jpg lazy-dogs-9.jpg lazy-dogs-10.jpg lazy-dogs-11.jpg lazy-dogs-12.jpg lazy-dogs-14.jpg lazy-dogs-16.jpg lazy-dogs-7.jpg

mhutch3875

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2005
Debbie and Michael if the person you talked to this morning falls through I absolutely want it.
M. Hutchinson
I called today

We have been residents of Sandestin for the past 7 years, with impeccable references. Our daughter is attending Seacoast Collegiate High School. We have a small Chihuahua that is 10 years old, she goes to the bathroom in the morning and then again in the evening. She is a lap dog, you do not even know we have a dog. She likes to sleep a lot. We are available to move in right away. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Tena L. Scallan
850-687-0416

mhutch3875

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2005
Debbie I left a message with Michael. We do want it for the terms we discussed. Please have him call me
Marnie 205-790-3120